Since the publication of the new Personal Data Protection act, located on the article 15 of the IFAI (Federal Institute of Access to Information and Data Protection). The Kanan Kay Alliance has the obligation to inform our members and visitors about the management of the personal data that are signed in at our website.
- The Kanan Kay Alliance is responsible for the personal data protection once they are signed in at the website or any database of the Alliance.
- The Kanan Kay Alliance’s database management will be exclusive for the emailing of the newsletter and events organized by members of this initiative an for the promotion of the same.
- The personal data that comes on the Kanan Kay Alliance’s database, will be the ones that are or will be sign in at the website, and the members information previously obtained on a direct communication with them.
- Once a person signs in his personal data at the website, he is accepting to receive Kanan Kay Alliance’s monthly newsletter or to solve any doubts or questions in his email.
- In case of any person decides to remove his personal data from the Kanan Kay Alliance’s database, he must send his petition at the bottom of the monthly newsletters, from this way their personal information will be removed permanently from the Kanan Kay Alliance’s database.
By reading this document you are conscious and agree with the terms of the Private Policy from Kanan Kay Alliance